Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stuff I've Grown

Carrots - We have so many growing in the garden that I have started picking and using them even at this size. They are doing great so far so I am anxious to see how big they get.

Cilantro

Daylily

Daylily
A friend of mine has a co-worker who breeds Daylilies. When we built our flower beds I called him and just had him bring me a bunch of different kinds. It has been really fun to watch them bloom and see what they look like.

We planted these Daylilies at our home in Cincinnati. I wanted to bring a piece of that house with me when we moved so we dug these up and planted them here. I was really excited that they survived the move and being split apart. They have grown really well here. This picture is of the first bloom of the summer, which is always one of my favorite days each year!

No comments: