Thursday, July 14, 2011

Random Shots from the Past Few Weeks

It is 89 cent ICEE time at Speedway again!

Jaylee's First Pigtails

The kids and their cousins Will and Talon at the Cars 2 movie. Easton has been looking forward to this movie for months!

This is what happens when you have little kids. A few weeks ago I tripped over a toy in my house. This is what my knee looked like 12 hours later. We decided to go to the emergency room when it became to painful to put weight on. The ER doctor did an X-ray (which showed no broken bones), gave me a knee brace, and sent me to an orthopaedic surgeon.

This picture was taken about 48 hours after I fell in the orthopaedic surgeon's office. He thought that my knee felt stable, but still wanted me to get an MRI. I had an MRI a week later which showed that I have a large hematoma on my knee but no torn ligaments. It has been almost three weeks and I am doing a lot better. I still don't have 100% range of motion in my knee, but I am not in very much pain and I can pretty much walk without a limp. It was a rough couple of weeks!

1 comment:

Ellis family said...

Oh my goodness Jess that looks awful!Hope you are doing much better...