Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Jennifer Comes to Visit

Welcome to Indiana and the humidity Jennifer! My sister and two of her kids came to visit for two and a half weeks this month. It is always so much fun to see her and laugh with her. While she and her boys were here we went swimming, went camping, Joe's family came down for a visit, celebrated Jaylee's birthday, let all of the cousins play together, and just had a great time.

Somehow I was left swimming alone with six little kids. These kids had so much fun together!



I am not sure what we are laughing at, but Jennifer looks guilty.

My Brothers. I am proud...

Mom, Jennifer, and I took a couple days to go camping together. We used to do this a lot before I started having kids, so it was nice to take this break together. We enjoyed riding the horses and sitting outside in the warm weather.

The horses are ready to go trail riding.

Jennifer and I waded through creeks and poison ivy to collect these Geodes. We brought them home for the boys to crack open.

My dad and Riley were left home to watch all five kids. One night they were brave and took them all out to a Chinese buffet to eat. All of the kids were in one piece when we got back so I think Dad and Riley were successful!

It is hard to believe how much mischief little boys can get into. One day they came walking around the house carrying this huge branch! We have no idea how they got it off of the tree!

The Kid Table

One night we had Talon over to our house for a sleepover. The boys ate popcorn, watched a movie, and slept on a blow-up mattress in the playroom together.

This is what little boys do for fun...

...and this is what girls do for fun.

No comments: