Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Jaylee!!!

It is so hard to believe that Jaylee is one year old! This year has flown by. We are so blessed that Jaylee has joined our family. She has everyone in this house wrapped around her little finger! Her smile lights up the room and can make anyone else smile as well! What a great little girl.

My Little Pony Cake

Checking out her cake...


Jaylee thought it was pretty funny when everyone started singing to her. She just looked around and laughed.


Jaylee enjoyed her cake. She tore into it more than her brothers did with their first birthday cakes.

She kept eating and eating and I finally decided that she would get sick if I didn't take it away. This picture is of what happened when I took it away from her. She was really upset with me!

Jaylee had lots of presents...

...and lots of help opening them!

Aunt Jennifer gave Jaylee this little saddle. My grandpa gave this saddle to Jennifer when she was two years old. It was very sweet that Jennifer wanted to pass this saddle down to Jaylee. I am sure Jaylee will cherish it.

trying on pink cowboy boots

I made Jaylee this dress for her birthday. It is a little big on her, but still looks cute.

No comments: