Saturday, June 12, 2010

Random Shots from Jaylee's First Few Days


I have never considered myself much of a girlie - girl, but I am having a lot of fun dressing Jaylee up. I get so excited to pick out her clothes and accessories in the morning!

Easton has been a really sweet big brother.

Hanging out and looking at grandma.

Grandma took Easton to see Shrek 3-d in the movie theatre yesterday. He had a lot of fun and wanted to keep wearing his 3-d glasses.

Brady's Blue Eyes

As you can see, Jaylee has plenty of headbands. There is actually a good story to go along with all of the headbands. When I was younger I thought that babies in headbands seemed pretty stupid. One night during and institute class when we had been dating just a few months, I leaned over to Riley and said, "If we ever have a little girl we are not putting one of those stupid headbands on her." Well, he looked a little panicked and just said, "OK." He must have already known he wanted to marry me or I am sure he would have walked away right then. Anyway, I was wrong. Headbands are adorable and Jaylee has one in every color!

Easton checking out his little sister.

No comments: