Saturday, June 12, 2010

More Hospital Photos

I know there are a ton of pictures on the blog, but Jaylee is just really cute!
Jaylee and Daddy

Jaylee and Mom
We were pretty worn out after our long and eventful day.

That looks like a lot of kids!

Easton and grandma checking Jaylee out.

When I found out I was pregnant 9 months ago Riley walked around with a look of nausea and terror for a month. I thought he was doing better until we found out that I was going to have to be induced two weeks earlier than planned. That look came back again! I love this picture because Riley has a twinkle in his eye and already loves this little girl who has motivated us to completely change our lives (i.e. a mini-van, moving to Indiana, starting a business, bows, and dresses).


Mommy and Jaylee are ready to go home.

No comments: