Monday, August 24, 2009

Sunflower

We have the BEST library program here. The ladies who run it are so nice and always have great activities planned. Earlier in the spring they had a gardening theme and helped each child plant a sunflower from seeds. Ours bloomed this week. It has been so much fun watching it grow. It seems like it will grow a few inches over the night!





I am, however, a little ticked that it decided to bloom with the flower part facing our neighbors backyard and not my kitchen window like I had planned!









4 comments:

Themother said...

What a good photographer you are!! The sunflower is one of my favorites. Thanks for starting my day with flowers!!

Jennifer said...

With photos like these, I am way intimidated to take family ones for you guys while you are out here...

Way awesome shots!!!!

Jennifer said...

Wait a minute....has Riley been doctoring these sunflower photos in photoshop????? JK!!! :) They are beautiful pics!

Loni said...

Easton, your litte seed grew SO BIG.. !! I bet he has loved watching it grow! Great Photo's!!