Monday, August 24, 2009

Gibb Kid Fun

Easton's new favorite question is "why?", and I (Riley) usually have a pretty good answer.
However, on Sunday morning I was putting something away in our coat closet and Easton saw the sleeping bag and asked if we could get it out to play with. I said "no".
And he followed up with the standard "why?"... well I was stumped.
The only thought that I could come up with was that I was too lazy to roll it back up when he was finished, and I didn't think that would fly with a 2 1/2 year old. Needless to say, Easton and Brady got to play in the sleeping bag. (and we all had fun)



Brady Pulling Faces



Easton is convinced that part of every bath is giving himself and his brother a mowhawk.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I love the mohawks! Wow - Brady is getting so big! Don't you love how our children bring back those sometimes panicky feelings that you get when the teacher calls on you and you never saw it coming? LOL They keep us thinking.

The Asays said...

Mohawks and sleeping bags- so cute! Thanks for the new pictures!! Miss you kids.

Loni said...

Great update pictures! Those brothers are so cute together. What a nice mom to get out the sleeping bag, that's what memories are made of... Miss you all!

Themother said...

Easton wants to go camping with Gma and Gpa........