Sunday, November 11, 2012

So Much Hair

So, as I was putting pictures onto the computer this time I thought that I wouldn't have as many hair pictures as usual.  I was wrong!  I think I have even more!  Oh well, someday I will look back at all of my hair pictures and wish that she still lets me fix her hair.








 This is the day 2 hairdo from the picture above it.  She looks cute with her big crimpy hair.

 Knots

 I thought for sure that her knots (pictured above) would be a crazy mess when I took them out. However, they made perfect little ringlets.  I am planning to try the knots again when she has someplace fun to be the next day.  It would be a cute change for her.











 My niece let me fix her hair.  I love it when that happens!  It was definitely different working with long curly hair.  I am used to me and Jaylee's fine straight hair.



No comments: