Sunday, November 11, 2012

Halloween 2012

 I am not sure if anyone figured out what her hair was supposed to be or not.  It was a pumpkin. Can you tell?

 Riley's office decided to have everyone wear a costume to work on Halloween.  Riley went as a cowboy.  He may have thought it was a costume, but I just thought he was sexy!

 I enjoyed my third Village Nursery School Halloween costume parade.  Brady loves the ninja turtles!


 My mom and I were invited to a Witches Party on the Friday before Halloween.  It was a fun party and we enjoyed getting dressed up.

 A picture of my three little trick-or-treaters.

 Easton and Deacon looked cute getting ready to trick-or-treat.

 This year we followed our usual tradition and went trick-or-treating with Emmie and Johnny in their neighborhood.  We were happy to have Deacon come along with us for his first Halloween.

...and they are off!

We also had a Halloween party at my parents house put on by Riley and the young men at church.  It included a trunk-or-treat and a haunted trail in the woods.  Unfortunately we were so busy organizing it that I didn't get any pictures.  It was fun to do, though.

No comments: