Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Random Shots from the Past Few Weeks

 Brady was running around in the gym at church and fell into a metal chair.  He gave himself a pretty good bruise on his ear!  We are hoping that he doesn't get cauliflower ear...

 This is a classic picture of my brother Jared.  He is playing with matches while he is supposed to be lighting my Dad's birthday cake.

 Riley took Brady to the Colt World Series when it was here.  Of course, Brady had a lot of fun!

 Easton got all dressed up the other day and wanted me to take a picture of him being the superhero, "Flash."

 Indiana has been in a drought this summer.  This picture proves it.  The corn field across from us was doing so bad, that the farmers resorted to chopping it down and baling it up to feed their cattle.  It was a sad day in the country.

 I tried a new discipline idea with Brady.  I made him go outside and run laps!  Unfortunately it was more fun for him than a punishment.  It was worth a try, I guess.

 Easton rode his bike a whole mile the other day.  He was impressed with himself and his drink afterward!

 I usually let Jaylee "fix" my hair.  Well, Brady decided he wanted to try it... the above picture says it all.  Brady had that comb completely stuck in my hair before I even realized what was happening.  I called my mom and luckily she was able to come over and untangle it.  No more hair fixing for Brady!

Aunt Shayla made Easton this cute shirt to wear to kindergarten.  He was pretty impressed.

No comments: