Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

We have started a great Tuesday night tradition with my parents. My parents watch the kids while Riley and I go running together. When we get back from running, my mom has dinner ready to come out of the oven! Valentine's fell on a Tuesday this year, so we did our usual Tuesday thing. Riley and I got to have a running 'date' and then we ate heart shaped pizza and cake.


It was really cute to watch Easton fill out all of his own Valentine's for his party at school.


My kids all looked cute at church. My mom made all of her grandson's Valentine's ties, and Jaylee had a new outfit. Of course, this was the best picture that I could get of all three of them!




I know I said that I would stop posting hair pictures, but I figured that holiday hair was exempt from my rule. Jaylee got lots of attention from her heart hair!

No comments: