Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sewing Projects



T-Shirt Dress

Riley had an idea to make a little girl's dress out of a T-shirt. I thought it was a great idea, so I pulled out an old t-shirt and got to work. The dress was made entirely from an old t-shirt, the only thing I had to have to make it was some thread! I am really proud of how it turned out, especially since I didn't have a pattern. I just looked at a few of her other dresses and started cutting!



Turtle Blanket

This blanket was for Elsie's birthday. I was going to make one of these blankets for all of my neices and nephews this year, but after only three blankets I am already feeling burned out. I think I am going to take a break, so my four March birthdays will have to wait until next year. Sorry!


Superhero Pants

I made the boys flannel pants and used the scraps to make Jaylee a little skirt. It always makes me happy when the boys ask for these pants when I am getting out their pajamas!

No comments: