Thursday, December 22, 2011

Random Shots from the Past Few Weeks

We went over to a friends house the other night and the kids had fun. So much fun that they all crashed on the way home!



Mmmmm... Chipotle





We had Hawaiian themed Christmas party at church, so Riley and the boys dressed up for the occasion.



Jaylee has started playing with My Little Ponies. My mom was able to find a few of my old ponies for her to have. It is interesting to see how they have changed in the last twenty years. The yellow pony is a 2011 and the blue pony was mine when I was 5 years old. I think I prefer the older ponies.


You can't tell very well from this picture, but I saw a Bald Eagle about two miles from my house the other day. We drove back and forth for about 10 minutes watching it. It was really cool to see it that close to our home.


Jaylee enjoyed a playdate with her cousin Dax this week.

No comments: