Friday, September 2, 2011

Random Shots from the Past Few Weeks

The other day I walked into the bathroom and found this... a pair of underwear sitting in the toilet. Nobody in this house seems to know how they got there, and the boys were blaming Jaylee for it. Jaylee could have done it, but I think the boys are starting to get a little too comfortable blaming things on her. Also, since no one knew how they got there, I was the one who had to reach down and take them out!

Papa has started telling the boys to, "Look over there!" and then smacking them on the head when they look away. Of course the boys think it is hilarious, and have started playing the "joke" on each other. This picture of Brady is what happened the other day when they thought that they were playing papa's "joke" with each other. Somehow I get to be the one to deal with the tears, thanks Tim!

Tired Baby

Papa and Brady playing iPad together.

Riley was watching the boys for the day and texted me this picture. Apparently, Brady refused to wear anything but his underwear all morning. He said that he couldn't get dressed because he was "Wrestle Man!" It was lunch time before Riley was able to get him dressed.

Brady has lots of energy and fearlessness. This is him climbing up our house! As you can see, the lack of clothing is also becoming a thing with Brady. It actually kind of suits his personality, though! I need to ask my mom if my brother used to run around in just shorts, because I always think he looks like Jared when he is dressed like this.

1 comment:

Loni said...

I think Riley did it :-)