Sunday, November 21, 2010

Random Shots from the Past Few Weeks

Sometimes during the day I ask Riley to watch Jaylee for a few minutes. I always think that he can keep working and that she can just watch him, but I always come back and find the two of them chatting with each other! I don't think Riley gets much work done.

Melanie, Riley's sister, got a puppy... she let Riley watch it for her. Poor dog...


Last week I heard a bunch of noise coming from the playroom. When I walked in, this is what I found. Even though I was annoyed that they took all of the toys off of the toy shelf, I still had to get a picture. I love it when they have fun together. Even if it means more work for me.

Easton looking cozy in his play clothes.

Jaylee and mom on a Sunday afternoon walk.


We don't have any girl toys yet, so this is what Jaylee got stuck playing with the other day. I put some baby toys down by her, but she just reached out and pulled this truck over to her. It is a good thing Christmas is coming, because I felt kind of bad seeing my little girl playing with boy toys.

Boys playing cars together...

I have a great view out my kitchen window. I was watching all of them play while I was doing dishes and thought that I needed to take a picture of them.

Jaylee and Cousin Dax

No comments: