Sunday, November 21, 2010

Jaylee - 5 months

After the boy's birthdays and Halloween, I thought the blog was lacking in Jaylee pictures. So, here you go... enjoy!
Jaylee looked so cute this day. Her bow was so big, that when she saw herself in the mirror she started laughing! She wore this bow again the other day and when my dad saw her he said, "What do you have on her head?" I told him it was just a big bow, and he said, "She is not going to like you for doing that to her." I bet she will enjoy looking back at her baby pictures when she is all grown up.

Jaylee's new thing is to stick her tongue straight out into a point. I call her the 'Lizard Girl' when she does that. It is pretty cute, though!

Pretty Girl






Jaylee also enjoys playing with her feet...


2 comments:

Loni said...

Beautiful Girl!

Jennifer said...

I love that girl, I miss that girl. Do I have to come there or do you need to come here? Either way, I need my Jaylee fix.