Saturday, September 11, 2010

Nauvoo

One of the great parts about Brandon and Melanie getting married in the Nauvoo Temple was taking our kids to tour Nauvoo. We did a wagon ride, the blacksmith shop, the brick maker, and the kid's play area.

I took this picture for my mom. This is the house that the local Midwife lived in. Thank goodness for great labor and delivery nurses and lactation consultants.

Papa on the wagon ride. He is still happy because he hasn't seen the total cost of Melanie's wedding yet.

A family of 5 in the blacksmith's shop.

While checking out Nauvoo everyone was enjoying a Twizzler. Papa decided that Jaylee wanted one too. That is okay though because I live by the motto 'If Jaylee wants it, Jaylee gets it!' I have a feeling that this motto might backfire on me at some point...

No comments: