Thursday, September 9, 2010

6 generations



With both of these pictures you can see 6 generations of women. In the top is Jaylee, myself, my mom, and my grandma. The bottom picture is my mom with her mom, her grandma, and her great grandma. I thought it was so fun to see these pictures next to each other. Hopefully Jaylee cherishes them.

When my grandma came to visit she brought several old photographs with her. This one is my favorite. That is my mom with my grandpa (her dad).

This picture had Riley and I practically rolling on the ground laughing. It is Christmas morning with my parents and Jennifer and Joe. I knew my dad was cool in the 70s, but this is just awesome.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Don't know about you, but it looks like Dad may have had a rough night. Mom must have been a tomcat! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! Thanks for posting. Awesome picture!