Saturday, July 24, 2010

Jaylee Faces

Aunt Shayla came over and did a photo shoot with Jaylee. Here are some cute pictures from the day. She mostly took pictures of Jaylee in her blessing dress and I will post those after she is blessed next week!


Jaylee has beautiful blue eyes just like her brothers!


Jaylee is getting so strong at just six weeks. Look at her lifting up her head and body. I know it looks like a ton of rolls on her side, but I think it is mostly just the way she is positioned. However, she does make sure that she doesn't miss any meals.

This is a typical "I am awake but I don't really want to be" face.

This is Jaylee's "I am ready to get mad" face.

I already know what you are thinking... Jaylee is just gorgeous. You can thank Riley and I for making the world a more beautiful place!

1 comment:

Loni said...

You are right absolutely gorgeous! Thank you! :)