Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sledding

While we were in Indiana this past weekend, we took advantage of the big snowstorm that we had to drive through to get there. Everyone had a lot of fun playing and sledding in the snow. My Mom's 4-wheeler was a good investment!
Easton climbing up the big snow pile that my Dad made when he plowed out the driveway.

Easton and Brady at the top!

Easton and Emmie taking their first ride in the sled!


Brady mostly just watched. He took one ride with Riley, but I don't think he liked getting sprayed in the face with snow.


...and there they go!


Happy Family

Riley and Easton pulling Jared.

Jared was covered with snow when he got done sledding. He practically had to dig himself out so that he could stand up!

This is such a cute picture. I took it while sitting on the back of the 4-wheeler as Riley was beginning to pull Easton.

1 comment:

Themother said...

I guess I will go shopping for another full size and a child size 4 wheeler this year. A camo one would be nice for the boys.
I had to have MY yellow one. I hope I can find pink with just a few rhinestones this time. No girly girl's allowed in this family!!!!