Sunday, January 24, 2010

Random Shots from the Past Week

Riley hadn't even been home from work longer than 5 minutes the other day and the boys already had him playing! They were all being kings. I am always so glad that Riley chooses to go to work earlier in the morning so he can be home before 5:00pm every day. The boys get so excited to see him and play with him every time he comes home.

Thank You to 'The Wiggles'
The Wiggles is the only show that can actually hold Brady's attention for longer than a few minutes. While I don't really want to put the boys in front of the T.V., sometimes I just need at least 20 minutes to get stuff done. If I ever come across a mom who says that she has never used T.V. as a babysitter, then I will call her a liar!

The other night at dinner Brady was doing a lot of complaining. I finally just handed him the serving spoon from the mashed potatoes. He thought it was so much fun and it entertained him for the rest of the meal!

Easton's face is dirty because we were eating dinner when this picture was taken, but he looks so cute that I had to post it anyway.

2 comments:

The Asays said...

Adorable! I love the picture of Ry playing with the boys. Today was Curt's second day back at work and we missed him so much during the day- I can't wait for Dax to be just as excited to see his Dad at the end of the day as I was. Love you guys!

Loni said...

My what three handsome men you have! I love the King picture!