Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam


Today was Easton's first day of Sunbeams at church! It is hard to believe that we have a kid old enough for that. He was excited and his teacher said that he did really well.

Brady had to sneak his way into the picture taking...
(Holding the dangerous golf club he got for Christmas. This is the gift that just keeps on giving... giving bruises that is.)

I had to speak in church today so I decided Easton and I needed a picture together. I wasn't sure whether to post this picture because in Riley's exact words, "You have a big goofy grin and look kind of crazy. It reminds me of Jennifer." Jennifer is my sister and since she is awesome I decided to put the picture up on the blog!

3 comments:

Themother said...

Got to say I am not volunteering to be Brady's Sunbeam teacher anytime soon.......and yes Jess you do look like your big sister in that picture.............you both are awesome, gorgeous, spectacular!!!!

Sara said...

Jess - lovely picture! Your family is beautiful. The boys are so cute!!! We miss you all!

Jennifer said...

Really? Riley said that, huh? Those 'exact' words? Kinda crazy? LOL!!! From the looks of mom's comment, she must agree. Gotta love the crazy, keeps us interesting, right??? Love you!!! :) Maybe we need to take a trip back to the Keys, you know, and tell all the dudes we are sisters again! So fun!!!