Saturday, June 13, 2009

Random Shots from the Past Week

The other day I sat Brady down in his crib to go help Easton. When I came back to get him I was shocked to see that he had pulled himself up onto his knees and was looking over his crib rail!

Most mornings the boys end up joining me in bed to wake up. They are really sweet that time of day. I also love how this picture shows what good friends they are becoming.

A smiling picture!


Brady was so worn out after a long outing with all of us that he couldn't even put his pacifier all the way into his mouth for the car ride home!




4 comments:

Themother said...

OH MY GOSH! Brady looks so proud of himself. They are getting too big. So sweet....I am one lucky Grandma. XOXOXOXOOOOOOOOOO

Loni said...

Thanks for keeping the pictures updated!! They are growing up so fast! Sooo cute!

The Asays said...

Brady with his pacifer string is so cute! Cute kids!!

Sara said...

Hey Jess - The boys are handsome little guys for sure! I hope we can see them some time in the near future. How are you and how is running? I hear great things about you!