Saturday, June 13, 2009

Deerfield Honors Veterans 5k

I ran another 5k this morning. My finishing time was 27:46, which was a personal best for me. I was pretty excited about that because the course had a few pretty big hills and I got a stomach cramp shortly after the two mile mark. I was able to keep running through all of that though. Another exciting thing is that I got 1st in the 25 - 29 age division! However, it was the slowest 1st place of all the age divisions. Riley said that it was ok because that is the child - bearing age group. He is pretty good at supporting this whole thing.







Cincinnati 5K 10K Moms
A woman at my church just created this group and I am helping her set everything up. This was our first event as a group and we had a pretty good turnout. You can check us out at www.cinci5k10kmoms.com



7 comments:

Emily said...

Great job Jess! You are a running maniac these days, way to go!

Jennifer said...

Way cool! And you look so hot! Keep up the motivation. One of these days I might be there with you.

Themother said...

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are looking good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loni said...

Way to go Jessica!!

Loni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Themother said...

I just gotta say again that is my GIRL!! Keep that competitive spirit alive!! Speed events are your thing. Now you know how Fanny and Bubba felt running their guts out for you :)

The Asays said...

Lookin' great Jess!