Monday, May 25, 2009

Bashful Ostrich 5K

Today Easton and I ran in the Bashful Ostrich 5K. I did the 5k and finished in 28:00, which is a personal best for me! Easton competed in the Diaper Dash for kids 3 and under. He finished 2nd, which is not a big suprise to any of us that knows Riley's sports history. He was so excited for the race and did a really great job!

before our races...

almost finished...


during Easton's race... look at the intensity and focus!


Easton's ribbon...



after our races!





2 comments:

Themother said...

Good job!!! I am proud of you both!! Way to go Jessica! I will tell Fanny you still have that competitive spirit!!!! What can I say about little Easton he looked awesome. It looked like he was giving it is all.......WOOOOHOOOOOO
(Reiner talk for way to go!!) You aspire us all XOXOXOOOOOOO
Love,
MOM

Jennifer said...

Yeah Easton! You are sooooo cute! I can't wait to see you in football, baseball, soccer, basketball, etc, etc.....You have a little athlete on your hands. Like father, like son! Whoop, Whoop! (Jennifer talk for Way To Go!)