Thursday, July 24, 2008

Baby Clothes!!!!

I have really been needing to go through all of the baby clothes and sort them into bins before the next baby arrives, so while Melanie was here I made her help me. Between my sister, other family members, and church members giving me hand -me - downs I have way more clothes than any child should have!!

This is before we started, and yes that is 9 boxes of clothes size 0 - 24 months!!
This is during, there was no room to walk in my house. We ended with 2 bins size 0 - 3 months, 2 bins size 3-6 months, 1 bin for 6-9 months, 1 bin for 12 months, 1 bin for over 12 months, 1 bin of shoes, and finally 1 bin of winter clothes and Halloween costumes. Pretty impressive, huh!?!

1 comment:

Loni said...

Great job Girls & Easton..! That still adds up to 9 bins, they must have all been cute.