Sunday, September 8, 2013

Gibb Reunion 2013

 We were lucky enough to have all of Riley's family in town over 4th of July weekend.  We did lots of fun activities.  The photo from above was a sunflower house party that we did at my garden.  Every year I love growing my sunflowers.  It was fun to watch the kids enjoy having a little picnic in my sunflower house.

 This is 9 of the 11 Gibb grandkids.  They vary in ages from 7 years to 6 months.

 Everyone went camping one night at a local state park.  The kids had so much fun getting to play with their cousins and not having to go home to go to bed.  Riley had to work, so I hooked up, drove, and set up our camper by myself (with a little help from the kids).  I was pretty proud of myself!

 The day after we camped we were able to play at a water park located near the campground.

 All 11 Gibb grandkids; it's quite the crew!

 Hot tub time!

These three were all born in 2010, so it is fun to get pictures of them together.

No comments: