Saturday, June 29, 2013

Random Shots from the Past Few Weeks

 This picture is from Easton's last day of school.  We were all really excited to have him home for the summer!

 One of our first activities of the summer was to head to the library and sign up for the summer reading program.

 I may have said it before, but every girl needs a dog!

 My mom drives us around a lot, and as you can see it is not very fun to have three kids squished in the backseat of a car.  I am really grateful for my mini-van!

 Just another library (or should I say 'computer lab') trip.

 We went to see Monsters University with Deacon, Rockwell, and Dax.  It was a great movie.  Also, we did this on Deacon's first birthday!

Almost every night after we put the kids in bed Riley and I head outside to garden and do yard work.  We had a nice surprise taped to the door as we headed inside a few nights ago.

No comments: