Thursday, April 5, 2012

Random Shots from the Past Few Weeks

Spring is here! I always know spring has come when I see fresh green daylilies coming up. In a few weeks I should see my first yellow bloom and then we will know that summer is here!


Happy birthday Johnny! My nephew Johnny recently had his birthday and Sara made mini Mater cakes for all of the little kids. They were pretty impressed!


We are looking forward to summer and many more campfires with grandpa. It is just another reason that we love living close to family.


We met Riley in town for dinner last week and Jaylee had to sit with him at a table for two. It was pretty cute!


It is always fun to see the kids playing well together. On this particular day we found the My Little Ponies and the Dinosaurs all lined up to go to battle with one another. It was an interesting fight.

No comments: