Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

Christmas Eve ended up being kind of eventful for our family (if you consider half of your family puking eventful). We spent the day at my parents with Joe and Jared's family. I did not feel well most of the day and threw up twice. I decided I would tough it out so I didn't miss any of the festivities. That plan was working well until Jaylee decided to start throwing up when the family was all gathered and ready to say the dinner prayer! Aside from that, we had a good day.

Joey brought along his little dirt bike and Grandpa built him a jumping ramp! It was pretty entertaining.


In keeping with tradition, Santa stopped by for a visit and brought everyone presents. Easton noticed that Santa's boots looked just like Grandpa's boots. He is getting a little too old to be fooled, I guess. Luckily, he kept it a secret from the little kids and still believes in the "real" Santa.




The above pictures were our attempt to get a picture of all of the cousins together. It went about as well as could be expected!


Brady was sweet and gave Grandma a hug to thank her for his new dinosaur.


When we got back to our house we exchanged our family gifts while I laid on the couch. When the boys finally went to bed, I fell asleep on the couch, and Riley set up all of the Santa stuff. He did a great job, even though he got stuck doing it all by himself.

No comments: