Thursday, November 17, 2011

Random Shots from the Past Few Weeks

Easton has been talking about the pilgrims and indians at school, to get ready for Thanksgiving. Earlier this week he made an indian head dress. Brady wanted one as well so we made one for him. They had fun running around wearing them.


We babysat my mom's dog a for a few days. Jaylee thought that he would make a good horse for her doll!


It's not much, but I was finally able to put a little braid in Jaylee's hair. Impressive, huh?


I am attempting to run in the mornings, but it is so dark that I have to wear a headlight. It works pretty well, but I still stay pretty close to our house!


Riley has been deer hunting lately and Easton is convinced that he will also be shooting a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner. He drew this picture earlier this week. It is of a hunter shooting a turkey, complete with a gun and a bullet hole through the turkey!


Superhero Family


We do not have many nice days left before winter, so if we have good weather we like to try to take the kids to the park.


Do you see the deer in this picture? Riley has been out hunting a few times without much luck. This past Sunday he looked out our back window to see a buck walking back and forth across our yard! He was still unlucky though, because I was gone and his gun was in the car that I took with me! I hope his luck changes because we need some meat in our freezer!


Jaylee got her first bloody nose this week and she was pretty sad about it. She needs to learn that she shouldn't try to throw frisbees with her brothers!

No comments: