Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Random Shots from the Past Few Weeks

Waking up from naps is hard to do!



A real ponytail! Jaylee is very good about getting her hair fixed. I think it is because she has had bows on her head since she was just a few hours old. She also knows that I am going to fix her hair whether she wants me to or not. Sometimes I feel bad though, because if I do pull or hurt her head she just puts her hands over her face and whimpers until I am done!


My dad picked Easton up from school the other day, and he came home with a huge bag of Snickers! Thanks?



Jaylee has started playing "mommy." It is so cute. She gets either her dolls or stuffed animals and wants them wrapped up. Once I hand them back to her she hugs them and rocks them back an forth. Having a little girl has made me realize that women really are born to be nurturers and mothers!



Riley was picking tomatoes a few weeks ago and kept losing the ones her picked. He finally turned around to see what was going on and this is what he saw!

No comments: