Sunday, April 24, 2011

Matching Easter Clothes

Having a daughter has made me creative. I decided that I wanted to make Jaylee an Easter dress. I spent several evenings at my mom's house working on this project. I also wanted the boys to have matching ties, so my mom made those for them. I was really excited about how everything turned out. Since the kids looked so cute, we had Aunt Shayla come over and take photos of them. As you can tell from the picture above Jaylee was a little grumpy, but we still managed to get some cute pictures!





Jaylee thought is was pretty funny to stand up by holding her brother's hands.

Prettiest Girl in the World




Brady

Easton

The boys always look so cute when they play nicely together.


They also look pretty cute when they fight!

Exploring

4 comments:

Loni said...

Great matching clothes and photo's! :-)

Kalie said...

Awww! Their outfits turned out so cute!!!

Themother said...

Jessica, you did awesome......I only helped with moral support. It was a difficult pattern and you conquered it. I am proud!

The Pachuilo Family said...

Great job on the dress, it's really cute! I could never do anything like that.

Ashle