Saturday, February 12, 2011

Being a Little Sister

Jaylee is going to be a tough girl. With two big brothers, she gets put through a lot. The boys thought it would be hilarious to carry her around. She was laughing too, but we had to put a stop to it pretty quick. They kept almost dumping her out!

Playing with brothers makes Jaylee tired.

I can't really blame the boys for this one. Riley was supposed to be watching her. I heard him leave the room to do something else. I asked Riley what Jaylee was doing and he said, 'just playing with her basket of toys.' When I came around the corner this is what I saw! I think she did this to herself, but I don't know how long she sat like that.


Easton enjoyed pushing Jaylee around while they were playing in the basement.

1 comment:

Loni said...

All that she goes through, and she still watches and grins at her brothers as they are her favorite friends... so cute!