Saturday, April 24, 2010

"Outside"

Brady is at the age where he is saying new words all of the time. His favorite and most clearly spoken word right now is, "outside." This is always followed up with him running to the backdoor and getting his shoes. He loves playing outside! It has been so nice with the weather getting warm. I have been grabbing a book, sitting in a lawn chair, and letting the boys run! Soooooo much better than being stuck inside watching my house get destroyed and filled with cars and blocks. Below are several pictures of Easton and Brady enjoying the outdoors.




Brady eating dirt... don't let his face fool you. I don't know how many times I have caught him with a mouthful of dirt. I guess he likes it!




Easton being just like grandpa.

I don't know what it is about this corner of our yard, but the boys end up playing and digging there every time we go outside.

No comments: