Sunday, March 14, 2010

26 weeks and baking cookies

I am almost in the third trimester, and I am happy about that! It feels like I have been either pregnant or breastfeeding forever! I have never complained about being pregnant, but it has now been over 4 years since I have had my body to myself. I would say that I have earned a minute of complaining after 4 years, but I am the one who keeps letting Riley get me knocked up. I also still remember the blessing that it is to have children, after our fertility issues. So, this is the last the blog readers will have to hear about it. Riley will probably hear about it again, though. Sorry!

2 comments:

The Asays said...

Looking great Jess! What kinda cookies?? I am on a mission to find the best Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe.. Sure miss you guys!

Loni said...

As always, one of the most beautiful pregnant Ladies I have known!