Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Date Night

Riley had a formal Christmas party for work, so we decided to take advantage of it. My dad drove 3 hours to babysit the boys overnight for us! I think the boys had a lot of fun and Easton enjoyed watching "SNL Best of Chris Farley" and staying up as late as he wanted! My dad didn't seem too tired when we got home so hopefully he will do it again sometime. As for us we had a nice "romantic getaway."

I guess this is my first belly shot of this pregnancy. Though I am not sure I should be showing this much so early on. (I am only 13 weeks at this point) I guess being pregnant three times in less than 4 years will cause this!


Beautiful Cincinnati Skyline
We stayed in northern Kentucky right on the river facing downtown Cincinnati. We have really loved living in this town. Cincinnati is very unique, has a lot of history, and the people who live here are so proud of everything Cincinnati related.

5 comments:

The Asays said...

(Whistle) you look SMOKIN' Jess! Looks like a great date!!

Jennifer said...

You are one hot mama!!! Glad you had fun. So is Easton a Chris Farley fan now???

Sara said...

Your hair is getting so long Jess -I love it curled! What a handsome couple!

Loni said...

Lookin Good!!

Emily said...

Lookin' hot you two! It's always fun having a good excuse to get all dressed up, and I'm glad you had a great time!