Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick-or-Treat!

Easton and Brady were able to go Trick-or-Treating this year. They got a ton of candy and Easton loved putting on a costume. Brady was mostly just along for the ride, but we discovered that he loves suckers!

Easton and Brady Before
Easton's Halloween costume this year was a bat. Whenever anyone asked him what he was going to be for Halloween he always said, "I am going to be, not a baseball bat, but a flying bat!" Brady went as a skunk. The best part about Brady's costume is that my mom made this when my older brother was a child. Most of my family and some of Brady's cousins have worn this for their first Halloween. It began as a cat and my sister added the white stripe to make it a skunk. This costume is over 30 years old!!


Heading out for Candy
We were glad that Papa was here to pull the trick-or-treaters in the wagon. I think he had more fun than the boys and he made sure that they got a lot of candy!


Easton and Brady After
My neighborhood was a good place for trick-or-treating. People were passing out candy by the handfuls! They were also all sitting out on their porches ready for the kids to come by. It was so much fun.

1 comment:

The Asays said...

So much fun! I love Brady's "drunk skunk" picture. Those boys are adorable!