Saturday, July 11, 2009

Random Shots from the Past Week

Easton, Dillon, and Owen
These are some of Easton's playgroup friends. They were all sitting together waiting for a tour of the Fire Department to begin.

Easton's first drawing of a person! Easton was drawing outside today and told me to look at his picture. I asked him what it was and he said, "A happy face with legs." I was so excited about this drawing. It is always amazing how fast he is growing and developing!


Potty Training
Easton has slowly been working on potty training for awhile now and he is starting to do really well. He only wears diapers at night, rarely pees in his pants, and the last three times that he went #2 this week, he told me that he needed to go and use his potty!




Brady is going to be a very busy kid and into everything. I looked away for just a second to put Easton into the tub this evening and this is what happened. He grabbed onto a bath toy that hangs on the wall and pulled himself up onto his knees! I have also found him doing the same thing with our couch. Now that he is starting to crawl I am sure he is going to be pulling up and getting into everything.




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Tell Easton that I LOVE his drawing! Good job buddy!