Sunday, April 19, 2009

Random Shots from the Past Week

We went to St. Louis to visit Riley's brother and his family for Easter. The batteries in our camera died on the first day, but we did get a few pictures of the Arch. Easton liked driving around and looking for the Arch. He is already talking about going back to see it.


Easton got hungry while I was nursing Brady the other day. I heard him in the refrigerator and dishwasher and when I finally got in to check on him this is what I found! At least he is a problem solver. Thanks to Emily for the yummy Hummus!


Brady started sitting up by himself over the last few weeks! He still falls over pretty easy so I keep a pillow behind him, just in case.


We got the boys matching Easter shirts this year. They are pretty cute.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I can't believe how big Brady is now! He looks like he is as big as Easton in one of those pictures. I can't wait to see them!!!

Kalie said...

So cute!!!

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh! The pictures of Brady...look so similar to Will to me! I can't believe it. That is crazy!

Emily said...

We loved having you guys here to visit! And I have to say that I am thrilled that Easton wanted to have hummus for a snack. He's a child of good taste!