Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Random Shots from the Past Week

My new glasses! After 8 years I finally decided that I needed a new pair of glasses for night and when I am not wearing my contacts.

Riley babysitting... Easton was eating powdered sugar by the handfuls!


We had an art show at our church over the weekend. At first I thought I had nothing to display and then I remembered my awesome dishcloths that Riley's grandma taught me how to make. I was pretty impressed with myself when I saw them sitting on the display table. In case you cannot read the name card I titled them... 'Grandma's Car Ride Dishcloths'

2 comments:

Sara said...

Jessica - you crack me up. You are too cute! So Riley "babysits" for you huh? Hahahaha

Loni said...

Great Photo's! Grandma will be excited to see your artistic display!